What is UTAP Funding?
UTAP is a training benefit for NTUC members to defray their cost of training. This benefit is to encourage more NTUC members to go for skills upgrading.
How much is the UTAP Grant?
NTUC members enjoy 50% *unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP. NTUC members aged 40 and above can enjoy higher funding support up to $500 per individual each year, capped at 50% of unfunded course fees, for courses attended between 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2022.
Who can apply?
All NTUC members can apply for UTAP. However, the following criteria must be met to be eligible for UTAP:
1. Paid-up NTUC membership before course commenced, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
2. Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within the supported period
3. Course must not be fully funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
4. Unfunded course fee must be S$20 and above
5. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
6. UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
*Unfunded course fee refers to the balance course fee payable after applicable government subsidy. This excludes GST, registration fees, misc. fees etc.
For queries on course fee subsidy under the UTAP, please contact NTUC Membership Hotline
Tel: +65 6213 8008 or click here to find out more.